Dear Parent and/or Guardian:
The Shiloh Village School District will hold a district-wide family registration event at the Shiloh Middle School Thursday, July13th and Tuesday, July 18th. All students are required to register during family registration. Each year the registration process proves to be less challenging as families become more familiar with district policies and procedures. The goal of this correspondence is to notify you of what is expected in so far as proofs of residency, health records, and payment for school fees when attending registration. We appreciate your efforts in making the registration process run smoothly. Parents with children attending both schools in the district have shared their appreciation of being able to register all their children in one location and at one time.
The registration process will include the following for each family:
- Show proof of residence
- Verify student information and student(s) file is complete with certified birth certificate
- Furnish necessary physical and dental exams depending on grade level
- Pay all school fees (Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted)
- Complete a free/reduced meals application, as needed
- Answer transportation-related questions
- Opportunity to pay monies toward Lunch/Breakfast.
- Skyward family access support
(A 3% Convenience Fee will be applied if using Credit or Debit Card)
Again, please mark your calendar with these very important registration dates and times:
- Thursday, July 13th – 12:00 - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 18th – 12:00 - 7:00 pm Registration can be made on either day during the listed times.
Families that are unable to attend one of the registration dates above should register students according to the following procedure.
- Returning students should contact their child’s school office to register students prior to July 19th. We encourage all returning students to register on one of these dates during district-wide registration in order to avoid a delay in classroom assignment.
Student instructional resource fees will be collected at registration. The student instructional resource fee schedule was approved by the Board of Education at the March Board of Education meeting:
- Shiloh Schools student instructional resource fee is $70 per student or $14.50 for students who qualify for reduced lunch pricing. A $25 Technology Fee will also be charged for the sole use of purchasing student Chromebooks.
Returning Students ONLY - FAST PASS:
For added convenience of our current district residents, please bring the mailed, reviewed and completed (front & back) Student Registration Form with you to registration. If the address remains unchanged for the 2023-2024 school year, this sheet will serve as your “fast pass” that will help speed up your time at the residency check station. Please note, you will still be required to show the appropriate items for residency for the address listed, but this process should be much faster.
We have included at the bottom of this letter the Required Documentation at Student Registration guidelines for you to prepare for registration. Please carefully read the enclosed information and bring with you one required document from “Category A” and one required document from “Category B.” All documents must include your residential address.
We are aware that, for some families, special circumstances may arise during the proof of residency process when additional information may be required to adequately meet the requirements. For any clarification, please feel free to contact a Shiloh administrator.
We look forward to seeing you.
Dale F. Sauer
Shiloh Schools are currently requesting online registration for components in Step 1 through Step 6.
Then click on the tab on the left “Online Registration 2023-2024”
Step 1. Verify Emergency Callout Information. (the primary cell phone numbers and
emails for notifications)
Step 2. Verify Ethnicity/Race
Step 3. Verify Student Information in Skyward includes the following items:
Family Address, Family Information, Emergency Information, Emergency Contacts, Health Information, etc...
Step 4. Fill Out Registration Form (many boxes to check, information to provide and
confirm, ending with an electronic signature) YOU MUST HIT SUBMIT TO COMPLETE PROCESS.
Step 5. Provide feedback on registration process experience.
Step 6. Please pay registration fees either online or send a check to the school or fill out a
waiver during registration. The link: https://shiloh.revtrak.net/
Step 7 and Step 8 must be completed at Family Registration or School Office at a later date.
Step 7. Attend Family Registration or visit the school office. To complete Permission for
Treatment form and Medical History form, waiver form, etc...
Step 8. Verify and Prove Residency. Please Note our Acceptable Proofs of Residency
1. Families will still receive the standard mailing of registration forms (updated, if you completed the online component) and health documents. Bringing these documents to Family Registration further expedites the process.
2. Students are not enrolled for the 2023-2024 school year until the process is fully completed at Family Registration or the school office.
You will need to have one document from both Category A and Category B.
All documents must be current and show your name and address.
Category A Home Ownership Title, Deed or Mortgage Statement Current Lease Agreement/Current Receipt of Monthly Rent* Current Property Tax Statement
Category B Current City Utility Bill (Water, Gas, Electric, Cable.) *Phone bills will not be accepted. Homeowner’s Insurance Statement or Renter’s Insurance Statement
*If you plan on using a lease to register your student, please make sure the lease reflects that you are a resident between the next school year dates: August 14, 2023-May 31, 2024.
*If you have a "rollover" lease or a “month to month” lease, your landlord must provide, on legal letterhead, a typed, signed letter confirming your residence for the 2023-2024 school year. Landlords should include their name and current phone number.